Schaffnit Chiropractic & Rehabilitation
Schaffnit Chiropractic and Rehabilitation is a diagnostic and treatment center for improving the well-being of our patients. Our goals demand more than pain relief for every patient. We work with every case on an individual basis, striving to maximize proper joint function, while strengthening and stabilizing surrounding soft tissue to prevent future injury and doctor visits. This approach comes from current medical research that has proven that an integrated health care approach involving joint manipulation, rehabilitation, and therapeutic exercises offer patients the most effective and long lasting results.
Common ailments that Schaffnit Chiropractic and Rehabilitation can treat include neck and back pain, headaches and migraines, personal injury and work-related injuries, whiplash caused from auto accidents and injuries, carpal tunnel, sports injuries, TMJ, joint pain and arthritis, shoulder, knee, wrist, ankle and elbow pain, disc problems, leg pain and sciatica, sleep disturbances, and ADD/ADHD. We treat patients from infancy through geriatric.
Benefits of Physical Therapy Treatment
- Reduces muscle spasms so you do not have to live with tension and achy muscles.
- Reduces soreness and pain which allows you to feel better.
- increases flexibility making movements less strenuous and allowing more mobility.
- Increases circulation which allows a better blood flow to your tissues.
- Increases delivery of oxygen and nutrients that makes it easy to do day to day activities.
- Increases training effectiveness giving you the competitive edge to perform better.
- Reduces adhesions and scar tissue allowing you to heal your injury correctly.
- Reduces recovery time to get you back doing what you enjoy faster.
- Reduces chance of injury by strengthening tissue, which allows your body to work at its maximal level.
What to Expect at Your Chiropractic Care Visit
- A smiling face to greet you as you enter.
- An open family atmosphere where you know where the doctors and staff are at all times
- One of our staff will provide you with standard office forms to fill out (this should take about 9-10 minutes). You may download these from our Registration Forms section here on our website, fill them out and bring them with you to minimize your wait time (optional).
- You will then be ushered into the doctor's office where the two of you will have a private consultation regarding your condition.
- Following the consultation, the doctor will tell you if he/she can help you with your condition. You will also have the right at this time to deny further treatment.
- If you choose to continue, an examination will be performed. It is at the doctor's discretion whether x-rays will be necessary, and he/she will base this decision on your history and exam findings. If x-rays are necessary, we have an x-ray facility on site for your convenience.
- It is necessary to fully integrate all examination, history-taking and x-rays to determine the best course of treatment for your particular condition. We may perform an adjustment or physiotherapy modalities on day one depending on your condition.
- Following all care performed today, you will be escorted to the front desk where we will discuss the day's charges, your insurance benefits (if applicable) and schedule your next follow-up visit.
- Please feel free to ask any questions you may have at any time while in the office!
- Please bring your insurance card if you will be utilizing your insurance
- There are no contracts or long-term commitments to sign, so please do not worry about any obligations during this first visit, or during any visit to our office.
- You may download the necessary registration forms from our website by clicking here. This is an optional step, but may save valuable waiting time when you arrive at our office.